View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 01:15 PM
IslesBeBack*
NHL Free Agent

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islanderfan17 View Post
I know JT has been mentioned a number of times already, but he is definitely the one that sticks out most for me in the entire league. He is absolutely dominating the Swiss league right now (I know, lesser competition) without any NHLer linemates (excluding Streit on defense). He doesn't seem to be slowing down one bit in terms of development and I have a feeling he'll break the 90 point mark when there is a full season and it wouldn't necessarily surprise me to see him pass 100. The most impressive thing about JT though is that he can take sub par linemates who barely pass as 1st liners and make them appear to be legitimate 1st liners. Of course I give credit to guys like Matt Moulson, who is certainly talented at what he does (getting goals), but if you watch the Isles on a game to game basis you realize that JT truly does elevate the game of anybody he plays with which only speaks to how great of a player he currently is and will be in the future.
100 point season for JT over 82 games would be amazing I am a believer, that's for sure.

IslesBeBack* is offline   Reply With Quote