View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 01:31 PM
capitalsrock

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post
Ovechkin's 2 worst seasons just happened to be back to back like that? It's more likely he's past his prime and his goal scoring is declining just like league wide goal scoring is declining.

Two most defensive-minded seasons of his career... give me a break. He's not really good defensively still, hugely overrated in that regard. And you keep making up excuses... for example, player A has 50 goals and player B has 56 goals. Now player A is a better defensive player and more defensive minded... should we hand him the Rocket Richard because he might be a better goal scorer if he wasn't so defensive minded?

Make no sense. Agreed?
Ovechkin's two worst seasons just happened to be when we had injuries including Mike Green's and Nicklas Backstrom's. He doesn't completely rely on these two to score because even then he still outscored crosby the past two seasons. If Ovechkin is past his prime as you say than Crosby is past his prime as well. Not saying Crosby is past his prime because he isn't, just using your idiotic logic to prove how pointless your post was.

You can't possibly tell me that these aren't the two most defensive minded years of Kovalchuk's career because he was adjusting to the Devils' system. Your example makes zero sense considering I never said anything about the Rocket Richard and obviously he wouldn't get it because he has less goals

And yes it makes absolutely no sense.

capitalsrock is offline   Reply With Quote