View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator

vCash: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverettMike View Post
With a healthy Cutler and their D I think Chicago is a legit option to win in January.

Denver is fraudulent, a byproduct of the ********* division in football.
Cutler is running for his life and only has 1 reliable WR

Bears D is falling apart as injuries mount

Jenning , Urlacher out
Tillman/Briggs/Peppers playing thru injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRull86 View Post
Cutler just doesn't do it for me. Chicago's D is scary good, and will definitely win them a game come playoff time. Cutler though just reminds me far too much of Philip Rivers, an above average QB who has a knack for killing his team with turnovers.

Denver does benefit from playing in that garbage division, but I think they are a better team than you are giving them credit for.
Cutler of last 2 years protects ball well

Only 1 game this year was a loss because Cutler got careless with ball (GB) ,, He isn't the same QB he was a few years ago who would just throw it wrecklessly

And he is best rated QB in 4th qtr this year in NFL (One of best 2nd half QB's in league as well)

Rivers has been horrific for 2 years late in games and has a ton of games he has thrown away for Chargers

Cutler is more a guy who takes what D is giving him now.. He still will try at times to pass into quadruple coverage (With varying degrees of success) but he no longer constantly forces balls

Bears only chance this year is if Cutler/Marshall remain healthy and Bears D can get its act back together for playoffs

I think Cutler/Marshall will continue to do what they do but injuries are mounting every week on defense