vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomePanthers View Post
Huberdeau > Granlund
Bjugstad > over whoever you got as their powerforward
IMO
Coyle.

Quote:
Floridas C depth: Huberdeau (can play wing), Bjugstad, Shore, Grimaldi, Trocheck, Rau and so on.
I think Bjugstad will be a good pro, but I'm a little befuddled on why he isn't producing like he should right now.

Rau won't play center, in college or the NHL (if he makes it). He has not been that impressive this year.

Quote:
Floridas D: Matheson, Robak and Petrovic+, which is pretty good when you got Kulikov and Gudbranson in the NHL already.
True about the pro guys, but I imagine if we made a combined list, Minnesota would have the top 2 guys (not much after however, until we draft Jones in the summer).

Quote:
Markström and Brittain in goal, which is pretty sweet.
Goalies are probably pretty close. I can concede that Markstrom would be at the top, but Hackett wouldn't be far behind. After that, Minnesota could have the next two guys: Kuemper really has never had a bad year and Gustafsson is incredibly accomplished already. I like Brittain though, I'm going to make sure and catch some the Denver/Fighting Sioux game tonight.

Quote:
Not saying Minnesota and Florida should switch, but its definitely debatable who should be #1. But I would never even consider trading Floridas pool for Wilds pool.
Once you get into the top 5, it becomes very much subjective and preference driven. I wouldn't trade ours either.

Dr Jan Itor is online now   Reply With Quote