View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Liferleafer
Bring on Stome-afin!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
The bold in your post above shows me that you have not been watching Nazem Kadri play this year or at the end of last year. He has improved leaps and bounds defensively and I've spoken to the Marlies coaching staff who seem to agree, with a bit of hesitation on their part, but they thought his defensive abilities were on the upswing. Ironically, they thought he would benefit from the strict positioning systems that Randy Carlyle demands of his players and Dallas Eakins is attempting to institute this year.

Regarding Nazem's physical play: you couldn't be more wrong. He is engaging physically on most of his shifts. His problem is balance and Barbara Underhill has been working with him at least once a week -- sometimes two.

I'm not about to argue the other points, but uninformed opinions often become widespread to the point that people start viewing them as reality.
I didn't say he didn't engage physically, i said he was to small to be effective at it. While you were speaking to the coaching staff, what was their report on Colborne and our goaltending?