View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 04:00 PM
donghabs98

vCash: 283
Welcome Back Guys to a another year of GM games. Even though there might not be any hockey being played that can't stop us from making trades and such. Most of the rules remain the same from last year. All Trades must be sent to donghabs98 and The Produce Man or they will be veto. Trades involving a NTC/NMc will need to be sent to The Produce Man,PriceIsGod and virothepyro. You will need 2 out of the 3 to say "Yes" for a NTC/NMc to be wavied. If the NTC/NMC send the trade in like normal. Please use this template when asking for a NTC/NMC to be wavied.

Player name:
NMC/NTC:
Being Traded From:
Being Traded To:
Reasons why to wavie:

A Problem in the past has been GMs attacking the Commissioners if they don't wavie a NTC. Once a commissioner has replied to a NTC/NMC then it will done with. There is no need to try and convince him otherwise. If I am informed that you are doing this more than once then you will be let go or face a punishment.

As I stated before I have brought back something from the past for this GM game. GM of the Day is back and I will be looking for GMs for that title so work hard and try your best.

Finally Have fun that is what we are all here to have and stay active. Thanks