View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 03:27 PM
End of Line
Human After All

vCash: 500
Hendricks Blames GSP, Considered Retirement When He Heard He Had Been Passed Over

Quote:
"The way I feel right now, if it wasn't for my fans, I could almost feel like, done," he told MMAjunkie.com Radio. "That's how sickened I feel to my stomach that somebody stepped in there because he talked a little more trash than I did and stole it from me."
Quote:
"I'm not disappointed in the UFC, because they want to keep their champion happy," Hendricks said. "I get that. It's GSP who I'm mad at, because there's no reason anybody should bypass me. For him to sit there and say, 'We have this or this,' who cares? You're the champion. I get to say I want to fight you, and it's supposed to happen because I'm the No. 1 contender."
Quote:
"That's what's killing boxing ... the fact that you can run your mouth a little bit, and then you get something," he said. "It's about how good you fight. That's what this sport was built on. "I don't want to have to be a jerk to get something."
http://mmajunkie.com/news/2012/12/vi...-shot-passover

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.