View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 05:44 PM
PoundCake
Go Bolts!

vCash: 500
You said 3, so I'll do a forward, defenseman, and a goalie. I tried to pick players who didn't really tear it up last year.

Rick Nash: Obviously a very talented player who just joined one of the best teams in the NHL. I'm not sure what the Ranger's lines are going to look like, but if he is on Brad Richard's wing I think he'll put up some great numbers. I think he would have had a carear year if we had a complete 82 game season. I think he contends for the Rocket.

Victor Hedman: He's gotten better and better every year. He was just named KHL defenseman of the month and has 19pts in 23 games. His defensive game is very solid at this point and now that he has a better supporting cast he should look even better. If he gets PP time, he has the talent to put up some big numbers to go along with his excellent defensive play.

Tuukka Rask: He's already proven he can play 40+ games at an elite level, he'll have a very good defensive team in front of him, and he will be the clearcut #1 goalie now that TT is taking a break from hockey. I see him being a consensus top5 goalie from now on. Tons of proven talent with support from Chara and company is a recipe for success.

PoundCake is offline   Reply With Quote