Old
12-08-2012, 06:40 PM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotProkofievian View Post
Lol, you know when you have to compare someone getting in an argument, to someone who lobotomized teenage boys with a drill before ****** them to stay alive in an argument, that you're going somewhere.

If you ask me, you're the trash.

At least we know who he is. You hide behind a username and talk **** about people who would "fill you in," and call them "human trash."
It's called a metaphor or even a hyperbole, if you'd like that better. The point remains the same, whether or not you want to take it literally or not, I don't disregard the deeds or countenance of an individual simply because he plays for my favorite team.
If that is your definition of your real fan, I am currently fine not being a "real" fan.

That's great you think that I'm trash. Considering your opinions on this subject it definitely tells me I am doing something right if I gain your disapproval.

You are hiding behind your username talking **** about me. If you want to make this personal, go ahead, call me whatever names you would like. Find my address and come "fill me in". Whatever makes you feel tough. I don't even care if Prust would beat me in a fight. I'm not paid millions of dollars, I don't have 24 hours in a day to be hand-fed by nutritionalists, boxing coaches to shadow my movements, strength coaches and conditioning coaches. I actually have to -earn- my place in this world by myself.

I'm sure there's an owner somewhere complaining his private jet isn't big enough that needs your help to wipe his eyes dry.