View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 06:41 PM
BoonesJenner

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsfan89 View Post
side note: it seems EA updated junior players like Seth Jones, etc. it's a shame it cant somehow be implemented into current GM Connected modes through a patch like put them in somehow into the next upcoming draft from the update.

It would be sick to see improved potential ratings of players that are dominating this season that weren't highly touted previous to the games release. For example, Avalanche prospect Colin Smith has been spectacular this season in the WHL but only has 3 gold stars, I'm sure if it had to be updated he'd be at least 3 and a half pushing 4 stars.
LOL tell me about it. Murray-WJC/MENS WC. Definitely a NHL ready player, probably better than quite a few defensemen already in the league. (Most of the reason i picked CBJ) and 3 seasons into the league, hes a 66 overall...

Jenner-Leads OHL in goals and 5th in points, WJC. definitely a leader two way player though he is about a year or two from a top 9 role on the CBJ offense. 3 seasons in and hes a 66 overall. 3*stars

Shinkaruk-2nd best prospect in the WHL this year(only behind Jones) 7th in points, almost guranteed NHL ready player- 63 overall

Based my entire team on these being somewhat realistic. And its ****ed me so hard. But oh well. Cant do anything about it now. Just wait until nhl 14

BoonesJenner is offline   Reply With Quote