View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 08:23 PM
George Maharis
Harbor Hopper

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLKesselftw View Post
I would agree, but that's what Leaf fan's said last year... something like "After the emergence of Gardiner, we don't need another defencemen... Burke will grab one of the forwards" or "We have an abundance of D prospects, we need one of the top forwards".

I feel if the leafs have the #2 overall and Burke has the rankings as: Mackinnon, Jones, Barkov, etc. he will either trade up for Mackinnon or not move and take Jones... Whether I disagree or agree, that seems like what Burke will do

I'm really starting to like what I've been hearing about Barkov though, kid seems like he might end up going #2 overall.

Any one of the top 6 and I'm a happy camper as a Leaf's fan (Mackinnon, Jones, Barkov, Lindholm, Drouin, Monahan)
I agree on this 10000000%. This is my favourite draft within the past 5 years.. mainly because i'm from Halifax, so the focus is kinda on us But in saying that, despite us having Fucale, Drouin, and MacKinnon.. Barkov is actually my favourite player in this draft. He has been since the "future rankings" came out during last year.. I don't know what it is about him, but I feel like he's going to be the best player from this year.. and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for him to wear the blue/white Maple Leaf on his chest.

George Maharis is offline   Reply With Quote