View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Samsquanch
Creep

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginKarlssonLehner View Post
Even better. Turris actually went through a patch of games early on the year where he was so pissed at himself for not scoring enough of his chances and just couldn't buy one. Turris has also been much stronger physically making a lot of power moves to the net beating the defender and seems to be the focal centerpiece of offense on his line.

Like you, the player I was most eager to see was Turris more than anyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentti View Post
Though having watched him play only when Kärpät plays against Karlsson's Jokerit, he has been really good. Jokerit's dmen are almost always in trouble when Kyle is on the ice. Stats don't lie.
Thanks, great to hear he's playing exactly the way I thought he would be this year, even if its in a different league

Also its absolutely great to see Greening just flat out dominate, which is expected considering where he's playing, but still encouraging to see. I really think he's going to surprise a lot of people and grab a full time spot in the top 6. He's a pure workhorse, an intelligent hockey player who's responsible defensively, and blessed with a big frame and speed. He's the type of player any team would covet. He's the guy who made Nick Foligno disposable in the eyes of the organization imo.