Old
12-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Obryantj

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks357 View Post
Nope. There is no such thing.

##############################################

Was I the only one who didn't get a superstar on Thursday!?!?! My Swiss friend pulled a 413OR 88AQ (he sees 91) 15 6/6 guy (and of course it was early in the season). First thing he did was offer for me to buy him but I'm poor as can be! I'm certain if one of you rich guys make him a fat offer he'll comply.
I definitely didn't get a superstar this week. I added the Swiss player to my scouting queue, but he only shows as an 80AQ and isn't in his league's top 22 AQ players.

Edit: Scouting completed. Looks like an LD to me and not a bad one. I might be interested in him in a couple of weeks, but I couldn't rationalize spending much on him with my current SD situation. Any idea what kind of pricing he's expecting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tujague View Post
I love that Swiss guy's name. That's crazy. What's his position? Duh. Never mind. I can't buy any more youngsters.

Scouted the recent pull. Luther O'Shea is a forward. 89/93 62/87/66/61 P/T/S/H. That's not too bad. I'd love to sell him now, but then some bastage will get offered five times as much when he's 16 and still 6/6. Sumbich.
Only if he stays 6/6. The 2.5* player forward I pulled (due to high OR) ended up at:
73/ 66/ 67/ 64/ 45/ 70. He'd still average over 1.2 training per day it seems, but I'm not sure if I should drop him immediately or try to sell him.

Quote:
It is a numbers based game, so I won't be changing that number until it dries up completely. And when it does dry up, there will be no reason to build SA14 because I won't be getting good pulls for quite a while after this. I know it's all supposed to be random and blah blah blah. But I have to pretend like my decisions matter, dammit!
I agree that its a numbers based games and I think that decisions regarding facilities do matter. Its just a decision about where to spend the money and I'm happy to be at a point where I won't be spending anymore money (besides maintenance costs) on my SA. I think of adding SA levels as adding days of training to a player.

Last edited by Obryantj: 12-08-2012 at 10:14 PM.