View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Bender
TheHockeyProspector

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoemAvs View Post
If Avs management is pissed off, they will give in and sign a contract he likes ,let him play for a few months and than all of a sudden ship him out and he will wonder what just happened to him.
They won't sell low...
This...a thousand times this. If anyone thinks the Avs are in 'a pickle', this is exactly what would happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
This is one guy I'd move Nazem Kadri in a deal for. I know Toronto would have to add more. What else? I don't know.
Hope that also comes with a pants-down spanking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Podium View Post
Again i said "IF" there is no quote that gives his specific reason and thats a real possibility. The fact that your getting so defensive probably means its a real fear There are likely 3 reasons why he signed 2 years:

To circumvent the KHL's lockout addition limit
Leverage in contract negotiations
To force a trade

If and only if its the latter, which is a real possibility, then his value takes a huge hit.
See above. The Avs can easily match. There is no issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
I dunno, the fact you're so defensive about Gardiner's value must mean he isn't worth it and people need convincing.
I'd love to see the thread where Avs fans are actually ASKING for Gardiner. (or ANY leafs at all?? We're happy with our team, sure we've got holes but they'll be addressed in due time...there's no rush.)

Last edited by Leaf Rocket: 12-09-2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: QDP
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote