View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Boltsfan2029

vCash: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKJ View Post
So, he's just doing this because he hates owners and wants to make their lives miserable just because he can.
I don't know that he hates them or wants to make them miserable. He wants to be known as the man who beat them into submission.

Quote:
It may be your personal opinion, but it doesn't mean that you're not an irrational hater.
Hmmm. It's my personal belief that when someone resorts to name calling (which I thought wasn't allowed in this forum) it's because they know they're losing an argument and are trying to steer the attention elsewhere.

I will say, however, that I do not hate Donald Fehr, rationally or irrationally. I have never met the man so I have no personal feelings about him whatsoever. I do have a very low opinion of his negotiating tactics, which are completely removed from the man as a human being.

Quote:
But, it's a sport that's 'nearly destroyed.'
Another hmmmm. Let me quote myself: " it still hasn't fully recovered to its state of popularity prior to Fehr, and it may never."

That said, we're not going to sway each other's opinions. Since I make it a rule not to debate with people who use name calling as a tactic, I'll just agree to disagree and be done with it.

Last edited by Boltsfan2029: 12-08-2012 at 10:52 PM.