View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Pseudonymous*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine17 View Post
Yes saying he would dominate IS bold! Knowing the history of our farm teams I'd say making that big of a ppg jump is hopeful.

You should mention that those recent stats are in a league full of teenagers & while playing on a stacked World Junior team.

Its the system & not having good defensive prospects.

I guess we could all just wait and see how it all plays out if there is an NHL season
Of course they were against teengers, he was a teenager. Why do you think players get drafted where they do? Because a player who excels in a league while younger typically does so at each level.

His pedigree shows that more than likely , he was going to dominate the ahl also. And he was right on track. You think Schroeder is/was? lol

If Schroeder ever gets near a point per game in the ahl, its because hes played in it for 5+ years.

And when was the last time we had a top 10 pick on our farm team who stayed on course?

And what are we waiting to see? All i was trying to say is that his stats are something that should worry people, not saying that writes him off completely but its a huge worry. Its just not typical for a player with his tools to make it in the nhl while putting up mediocre numbers in the ahl. But im cheering for him and it can happen

Last edited by Pseudonymous*: 12-08-2012 at 11:38 PM.