Thread: GDT: Lockout Thread II
View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 11:52 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
So there is dissension among the ranks and the NHLPA will be meeting next week in some fashion to deal with it in one way or another or so it has been said.

I hear that the optimism that I was referring last week was due to the at the time rumored meeting(s) that ended up taking place last week and that it is as a result of what happened at those meetings that there is no longer a sense of optimism any longer.

There is allot of concern among several players that they aren't being properly represented any longer by the people that they have appointed to represent them.

So it is interesting anyways.

My opinion is that this is going to get ugly over the next ten days and then that we will be on a fast track to fixing things shortly there after.

12/9/12

ALLOT more reason for optimism today.

"It's all happening..............maybe"

I remain optimistic but then why not, there is so much money on the line and the memories of how hard hit the majority of players where by the 04 lock out to add to any lack of inspiration.

Last edited by etherialone: 12-09-2012 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Living good is the best revenge or at least the best medicine