View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 01:19 AM
Scottrockztheworld*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonymous01 View Post
No that would be what we'd be waiting for if i suggested Schroeder wont make the NHL.

I never suggested that though.

And a player who gets drafted and has the pedigree hodgson does is expected by most to put up similar numbers at each league. More than often top 10 picks who are on pace, typically follow through.

I dont need to wait to see anything. I dont need to wait and see how yakupov does either.

Some things common knowledge is enough for

Want to stick to actual numbers. Hodgson had more goals and more points in less games and has a MUCH better resume. Top 10 pick worthy.

There ya go.

More facts?

Schroeder isn't in the NHL yet, why? his play and numbers show hes not yet there. Meanwhile Kassian and Hodgson who people compare to and say hes equal to when defending his play this season. Are both NHL players
Thats cause Hodgson has a better shot, is more of a goal scorer while Schroeder is more of a set up man. The fact that JS has more goals then assists this year shows not only that he isn't playing with high enough skill to bury his passes but that he is putting up an effort to shoot more often.

Don't see what his resume has to do with his ability to put up points. Not saying he is a bust but there are busts who have strong junior resumes!

A lock out? Hell knowing how much his family butts in maybe the Hodgson's were complaining about their son not playing in the NHL?

A lot of people agreed Schroeder had a much better training camp then Schroeder but for some reason Hodgson made the team.

Hodgson in Canucks system: 52 games, 30 pts
Schroeder in Canucks system: 168 games, 93 pts

CH: .57 ppg
JS: .55 ppg

Thats what both did in our system on our AHL farm team(s)

I'm saying this system doesn't reflect the prospects full potential.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundface View Post
2008-09 U. of Minnesota WCHA 35 13 32 45 29

He has never been an offensive force yet he leads America in All time WJC scoring.

Last edited by Scottrockztheworld*: 12-09-2012 at 01:25 AM.