View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 12:36 AM
Schenn
In Rod We Trust

vCash: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskY View Post
I know man I know there are so many people in the world who have it worse than me. Who are going through what we would all regard as bigger problems but to be honest I don't give a **** about those people. So maybe it's some karma ******** for how much of an ******* I am sometimes that I feel so **** all the time. But then I think no **** that cuz' I'm actually a pretty nice ****ing guy. I'm a genuine dude who is genuinely kind to people around me. I've just learned to really let go of a lot of things and not care about other people and how they feel because those people only care for me if it means putting me down. And more and more now I just don't care about a lot of things. But yet it doesnt explain why I get so riled up sometimes about the LITTLEST ****. This one thing that gets me so ****ing pissed off, I WISH i could not care about it. And this is so stupid I'm gonna feel like an idiot tomorrow for getting so angry tonight. but **** it like i always say i just cant help it right now so **** it!

J/k