Thread: Proposal: Flames - Maple Leafs
View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 02:34 AM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noori View Post
Feaster said it on the radio after his injury. I do, however, enjoy accusations of 'being on the pipe' and 'not watching them play' as if we're somehow not watching the same game. Horak's defensive game is better. It's the reason he was able to stick around for so long on the fourth line instead of being sent down to Abbotsford.

I'd love to see Backlund tear it up. But there's no reason to make excuses for him.
No it's not the fact its debatable proves it, Backlund also was able to stick around on the 4th line but I believe Feaster was referring to a conditioning stint more than anything. You also forgot to add that Horak was sent the AHL but was called up again when injuries (backlund and others) pilled up and he was needed. Over the last 2 months of the season with many injuries Horak played an average of less than 9 minutes a night so even in the most desperate of times he played barely played.

Your theory of Horak is better because he played the majority of the year is invalid as he was needed to stay up due to injure and didn't see much ice time he would have been in the ahl.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote