View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 04:39 AM
stayinalive

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachBadkitten View Post
Pretty good. I would say Fucale and Morrissey go a bit higher.
I had Fucale in the Top 15 before the season, but this year he so far did not really impress me. I agree that Morrissey could go a bit higher, personally i would put him somewhere between 15 and 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
I'd re-do it like this
2.) Hartman (Murray doesn't like Russians+Hartman made the WJC camp roster. Should be easy here.)
3.) Motte
I felt that a big Center prospect like Yakimov would fit your needs well, however i have to say that if i look at it now Hartman should be like 5-10 spots higher.

I saw Fitzgerald at the All-American Prospect Game and he was very good in that one(he was named MVP). Him at #68 could turn out to be an amazing steal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystifo View Post
Personally I would much rather the leafs draft one of the following over Nurse.

- Curtis Lazar
- Nikita Zadorov (The kid is MASSIVE.)

I don't know what it is but the more I watch Zadorov the more I want him in the Blue and White.
I am really not a fan of Lazar. I do get that the Leafs need a #1 Center, but Lazar is at best a 2/3 Line defensive center
I take Nurse over Zadorov because of Nurse offense, but i really like Zadorov and he could easily become a Top 10 pick in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treb View Post
Good mock!

But I hope the habs gets better than the 29th pick, we need it!
Well you got with Collberg, Thrower, Bozon, Vail and Hudon some steals last year.
Plus if you look at it you have #29, #32 and #34. Ending up with de la Rose, Martin and Klimchuck is not that bad either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp20 View Post
no way sens come last. i would say somewhere 10-20
Someone has to be the unlucky one who come last, this time it was Ottawa.

stayinalive is offline   Reply With Quote