View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 04:31 AM
the fife flyer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishCanuck View Post

140. Whatever you say.
I can assure you, I was celebrating our 140th birthday at Ibrox with 50,000 other Rangers fans yesterday.

Will you, like some of your other deluded fellow travellers complain to the trading standards people And if they refuse to entertain your complaints, will you then let it go? Nah, you lot will find something else to complain about.

Anyway, unashamedly stolen......
Quote:
Dear Declan,

You dispute we are 140 years old? Please read the following, and feel free to weep in realisation that your Timmy propaganda wet dream has dried up, and all you are left with are your green “George from Asda” y-fronts with a crusty frontage.

Let me begin:

The SFA rules and regulations (look them up) clearly state:

“14.2 For the purposes of Article 14 ‘club’ means any club in membership of the Association and any club in membership of an association in membership of UEFA and/or FIFA.”

For the last time, the SFA membership was transferred IN FULL and was never ended. Comprende?? This is confirmed (as you well know) by the SFA statement on 27/7/12:

“We are pleased to confirm that agreement has been reached on all outstanding points relating to the transfer of the Scottish FA membership between Rangers FC (In Administration), and Sevco Scotland Ltd, who will be the new owners of The Rangers Football Club.”

Note how Sevco are referred to as the new owners of the football club.

But if your denial persists and you don’t believe that, then why not take the word of Lord Glennie, who said in the very first paragraph of the transfer embargo petition (reference P538/12 if you want to read it in bed tonight as you lot do…):

“This is a petition for judicial review by the Rangers Football Club plc, a company presently in administration. That company presently operates Rangers Football Club (to whom I shall refer as "Rangers"). Rangers are members of the Scottish Football Association ("the SFA")”

Read that paragraph again.
Once more.
And again.
Sunk in yet?

So I’m afraid the legal word of the SFA and the Principal Commercial Judge in the Court of Session in Scotland trumps, in quite a substantial and unequivocal manner, any ***-stained fantasy of the Timmy Tax and Legal Not-So-Expert Collective.

May I suggest Kleenex as the best consumer brand for the absorption of tears.

Yours in blue,

A supporter of the world’s most successful club.

P.S. 54 and counting

the fife flyer is offline   Reply With Quote