View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Pseudonymous

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineRays View Post
Ya, found Gilman interview: http://www.teamradio.ca/podcast/spor...way_Honda~.mp3

"To be very candid with you some of our guys have not played, of late, as well as we would have liked. Really our goaltending has not been good, Eddie Lack hasn't been great". He said it twice in this interview for good measure.

To me, it means Lack has zero chance of playing on the Canucks this yr if a goalie is traded. Even if he turns it around, I doubt they'd be happy with his inconsistency and would not feel confortable with him in a shortened season.

Also, Canucks prospects like Kassian/Schroeder/Connauton better turn their season around ASAP. Gillis has a major asset in play (goalie) and he could use it to replace some of their spots on the roster.
Wow ill listen to that when I wake up. But its true, they all need to up their game and all their spots on the nhl team will keep getting replaced with better talent. Though i think kassian is safer because the guy can play anywhere until he figures it out.

Maybe this injury explains lacks play moreso, im sure that interview was before they really knew he was suffering to the point of an actual injury. I definitely lost hope in him being our backup this year though, still believe hes a great prospect though. This year just isn't his year and most likely due to injury.