View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 09:15 AM
ScottishCanuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fife flyer View Post
Aye, it is for us. It`s an intelligent appointment for Rangers but anyone who actually knows anything about Scottish journalism knows he is not Rangers friendly. He favours Aidrie

He`s certainly got Liewells card marked

Aye, tremendous. Were you there? Killie is 20 minutes from Glasgow.
It`s like a home game for you.
So he says, but everyone who has listened to YourCall over the years wasn't surprised in the slightest by his decision.

And no. Wasn't there. Didn't even know there were tickets left until the Friday night and I wasn't prepared to trail all the way out to Kilmarnock (45 minute train) to find that I couldn't get one, since the Celtic Ticket Office weren't selling any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fife flyer View Post
Quote from Hugh Keevins about the Celtic support in todays paper.

So it`s OK for one club to boycott, but not another

Once more we can laugh at you all. Comedy gold indeed.

As far as I'm aware it was the GB and a few select supporters groups that chose to boycott. We still sold out a full stand and had more fans there than the home support, which is a little embarrassing for them.

Another piece from a Rangers fansite as well.And Hugh Keevins (lol)... OK. Lets say that you do have your history. Why are you not willing to accept responsibility for all of the "bad stuff" as well? You can't just pick and choose what you associate yourself with.

Oh, and I'm still awaiting a response to the post you chose to ignore yesterday. Cheers pal.

ScottishCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote