View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 08:28 AM
Pierce Hawthorne
Formerly Avsare1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSnow View Post
Leaf fans vs Col Fans, just as entertaining as ever.
On to the topic:

If O'Reilly for some reason is moved, then i would want Washington trying to trade for him, one of the only and best options for legit 2 line center for the future. Moving Alzner, Johansson or Forsberg and adding to it, would be something i could see happening.
I have to say, yesterday when I was in involved in this thread it got me pretty pissed off, and somewhat heated. But thinking back at it now, its actually been pretty funny and interesting.

I almost wish the Leafs and Avs played each other more then once or twice a season, because between the 15000 Stastny to the Leafs proposals and the occasional Duchene Leafs thread and now this Oreilly thread, I think theres a bit of a strong dislike between fanbases right now. Would create some heated games at least between fan bases.

Anyways back to Oreilly, to the guy who quoted what I wanted for Oreilly and said I was overvaluing him, great job once again putting words into my mouth... I didnt say I would only move ROR one for one with any of them, obviously we would have to add something to ROR to get McDonagh, or Myers or OEL, or Subban. The only Dman that I mentioned earlier that I feel a 1 for 1 swap would be fair was Marc Staal.

Anyways, lets let Leafs fans rule this thread once again, and continue on with there Gardiner+ crap, might aswell change the thread title to Value of: Oreilly to the Leafs...

Pierce Hawthorne is offline   Reply With Quote