View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 08:57 AM
Maineice11

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Maineice11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post
That hasn't been proposed. The players will just be paying a higher escrow rate.

And dynasties suck. It's fun to think about the great teams of the past, but it gets boring when the same teams win all the time.
I think im just itching to get hockey back...im sure we all are. I hope this gets settled soon!

I just wanted to throw something out there about fehr, which is true, I have heard it a number of times in the past few months and some (media/fans/etc) just ignore it saying the members of the pa are not on fehr's side. My source is NHL Network Radio. Fehr did NOT want to be the head of the NHLPA, the players pushed to get him as the head of the PA and he braced them how it was going to go and what was going to happen and they still pushed and wanted him to be the head of the NHLPA. Not every player is going to be onboard with the PA's direction, it is impossible to get 700+ players to agree 100% and it is impossible to get an interview of , but the majority want this direction, I see tweets that the PA membership is behind fehr in complete support, but again that is only a select few...nobody really knows.