View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Habsfan18
Global Moderator
The Future

vCash: 500
Had a great time at the game on Friday. Unfortunately, it clearly wasn't Gally's best effort. 3 games in 3 nights, and it clearly showed that he didn't have much in the tank.

Even though he didn't stand out as much as usual though, you can still tell that he's clearly the most skilled player on the ice. Like my buddy put it, it's as if he's just too advanced for his linemates. One thing he will have to learn, is to stop relying so much on that damn drop pass. That crap won't work at the pro level as much as it does in the OHL, and even during this game his drop passes got picked off quite a few times. His play definitely improved as the game went on, but he was sluggish all night. Not much effort on the back check either. Hey, he's allowed a bad game every now and then. Just not too often. I had planned on doing a big write up on his game, but in all honesty there wasn't too much to write about.

Vail had a strong night defensively. Great pass that lead to a goal. In person though, his skating looks even more awkward. Not that he's a bad skater, he just has an awkward skating stride. I was very impressed by Josh Ho-Sang. I think he'll definitely be a player.

Oh, and I love me some Nik Goldobin.

Last edited by Habsfan18: 12-09-2012 at 10:59 AM.