View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 11:51 AM
InjuredChoker

vCash: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourier View Post
I actually have no issue with the characterization of Brodin as a potential franchise player. I may believe that this is premature and perhaps an overstatement of his value, but that is neither here nor there. The issue comes from questioning whether Klefbom should be though of as a guaranteed NHL'er, when the difference between these two is marginal at best.

Injury concerns are a legitimate topic. But so far Klefbom has not had any injuries that put his potential in serious question. The shoulder surgey is actually very common with the vast majority of players having no lasting issues once they have healed. The list of players who have had exactly the same surgery in cludes many of the games top players.
Yeah, I know. If he does the rehab well it should be close to 100? He can still skate (just better not fall down). It will likely slow down he's progress but that's about it.

Labrum tears are also weird, you could play months with it, shoulder feeling bad/little bad but not that bad that you wouldn't play with it; injuries happen all the time, bruises are part of the game. Then one hit that isn't necessarily even a big one and shoulder is totally ****ed.

InjuredChoker is offline   Reply With Quote