View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Frozenice
the random dude

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
Had him for what 38 games? Ofcourse he wont be missed. The "kneejerks" in the crowd were spouting off this nonsense seconds after the trade was done simply because of the irrational hatred of Gauthier. Now Gauthiers moves are coming to fruition they are becoming a little quieter.

I am comparing the same spastic reaction to slumps you see constantly with the so called "true" fans of the habs and the things they hold dear. He was acquired by Gauthier so that is a -1, he isn't french so that is a -1, he only had 18 goals and below his high 20's average so that is a -1. How the **** do you know he is inconsistant when he has been with the habs for 38 games under 2 coaches that don't belong in the NHL?

It is the same nonsense with Kaberle and the people who want him bought out.
I, for one, never had an irrational hatred towards Gauthier or Martin for that matter. I was never a fan of either of them but they were far from incompetent.

If Bourque had a 1 or 2 year contract or we had a management team that would punt his butt to Hamilton if that was what he deserved, I'd be a lot less against giving another chance.

Frozenice is offline   Reply With Quote