View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 04:26 PM
canucks357

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by old time hockey4 View Post
I didn't get a good one on thursday, but did pull a very solid CD the thursday before that: http://soccer.powerplaymanager.com/e...-collin-drudge

C/L 6/6, AvQ 81, 89/69/89/85/86. Best part is his OR is already 436, liking that with basically 90 more days still in this season, he's been training at an average of 1.5 so far.
I wish for once I'd get an early season stud pull like that. All mine come at the end of the season and of low OR (despite 100 efficiency youth training SDs) and lvl-13 SA. This means they make around 550 OR by the time they're turning 17. This partially contributes to...

############################

I feel like I shouldn't feel stressed and have anxiety over my soccer team. No matter what I do I get shafted. Brutal pulls time and time again. When I do get something adequate it's at the end of the season. On top of that, I've had 4 draws in a row where I've dominated possession and shots. I am about fed up with it frankly. If I didn't have so much time invested I'd walk. I can take losing. I can't take perpetual bad luck...