Thread: NHL 13: Be A Pro Thread
View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Bluejackets009

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmac40 View Post
Alright so I started out in my draft year with the Mooseheads as a RW TWF, leading scorer in the league, lost in the 3rd round of the playoffs against Sherbrooke, ended up like a 78 overall after that.

Drafted 1st overall by Colorado, send me back to junior without playing preseason.

No big deal, tear up junior again. Lead league in points, win President's Cup and then win Memorial Cup. End up like an 84 overall at the end of the year. Check to see how the Avs made out. They got rid of Duchene (Minnesota), Johnson (Anaheim), Stastny (Phoenix), O'Reilly (Philly), Landeskog (Washington), and Varlamov (Chicago) at the beginning of the season pretty much. Ended the year 10-64-8. I'm completely shocked and want out of the organization. Ask for a trade, need to prove myself, no problem. Only good guy left is Parenteau.

I check my overall, and it's down to 77 (WTF). I just got it to 84, no way I lost that much of my development in 3 months. I have a good year and finish my rookie year with 50 points. Thing is, they traded Parenteau to Chicago in January. We had Pickard in net, 69 overall, as a starter. Our average rated forward was 71. My AHL team in be a gm could roll this team. End the season 12-68-2. I finished second in rookie scoring. Ask for trade. No dice, need to prove myself. Trade Siemens away to Ottawa. Retire because I'm so fed up.

ahahhaha retire, i feel your pain though they really need to fix this its ********

Bluejackets009 is offline   Reply With Quote