Thread: Prospect Info: All Prospect Talk
View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 07:59 PM
RomersWorld*

vCash: 500
Crazy game.

Down 3-1, the Griffins commit 3 penalties with about 2 minutes to go. So the Hogs can't score for a minute, and pull the goalie so it is 6 on 3 and Beach fires on net, the rebound goes right to Kruger who gets the goal.

Still a power play for the Hogs... it'll be 6 on 4 when the Hogs get it in the zone. Except when Kruger takes it over the blueline with 1:03 left in 3rd period, all the time on the PP for Hogs...but he panics and makes an awful pass and loses the game. He turns it over and Ferraro gets the empty net to finish it.

Crazy game. Good to see Shaw stand up to Smith and I think he won that fight..it was a good one.

Then Ferraro hits Beach or something while Beach was engaged with another player and Beach just punishes Ferraro. Ferraro took the worst beating I've seen in a while.

But the Hogs weren't getting good looks on goal. They were playing okay, but they just weren't getting the quality chances that they should have been. I would think they'd be tired from playing Friday, Saturday and today but they played okay I felt.

Side note: Jeremy Morin is INJURED. I knew he was hurt...I bet he has another concussion from the fight he got handled in against Connauton. He shouldn't be fighting people with his concussion history and he was leading the Hogs in goals I think.