View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 08:14 PM
JKsilverstick*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
I'm not sure what you are getting at here with this point, but if you are trying to say Grabo was brought down by Kule last year, since Mac scored only 1 goal less in 9 games less than 10-11, so he actually had a better goal per game ratio.
I am saying there is no way in hell that two players who in their best, statistic anomaly year can match Grabovski in a normal year, are carrying Grabovski.

Macarthur scored the same as last year, yes. But he was not the same player, and his play-making took a big drop. The chemistry dynamic was also lost, as Kulemin also fell off the face of the earth offensively, and the only other people Grabovski played with were rookies.

Quote:
Try asking yourself why Grabo got a measley 29 assists if he truly made a difference in Kule or Mac's career years.
29 assists is not that bad, especially for a 2nd-liner who is not primarily a play-maker and is the main force on his line. And you don't need an assist to have an impact on a play.

Quote:
I think you know, it may be the other way around, Grabo was lost before Mac and Kule became his wingers, certainly Kule has helped his defensive rep.
I don't know how you can come to the conclusion that Grabovski is lost without Macarthur and Kulemin when he produces similarly with and without them.

And no, Kulemin is not the reason Grabovski is good defensively.

JKsilverstick* is offline   Reply With Quote