View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 08:33 PM
stlblues9

vCash: 1490
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneone View Post
What difference does star power or non-star make if they aren't playing like they should be?

And poor Montreal with Cammalleri who scored 19 points in the playoffs.

If the Rangers didn't have a challenge, why did the first two rounds go to 7 games?

And whatever, this thread is about St. Louis vs the Rangers. If a player's post-season of three years ago is what makes you think they will win, then lol.
The difference is those star players were playing like they should be in 2010, not so much in 2012.

Are you telling me Cammalleri is better than Gaborik or Richards in terms of goal scoring ability?

I don't know why they went 7 games, but Washington was much better in 2010 than they were in 2012 and Pittsburghs 2010 team was much better than Ottawa in 2012, you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

I only started talking about this because you were saying that Lundqvist had a better playoffs when I don't think he did. I don't know how Halak would play in the playoffs because he was injured last year playing for St. Louis. I wasn't the one who started this topic but I felt the need to contribute to it. As for NYR vs St. Louis, I haven't said one way or another in this thread and don't really care to make a prediction. I will say, however; that St. Louis won the only meeting last year and seems to play very well against Eastern Conference teams. Playoffs are a completely different story though.

stlblues9 is offline   Reply With Quote