View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Shareefruck

vCash: 500
I haven't seen the show and came into this thread because I was interested in finding out what people thought of it, but some of these excuses/defenses are annoying/silly attempts at invalidating criticism, IMO.

It's a show about zombies, quit overanalysing, people just want to hate popular things, people hate it/love it because it's about zombies (I've heard both) etc... I can't stand **** like that, personally. Why not just accept the opinion as valid (which it probably is) and disagree? The cynics always get trashed for being know-it-alls w/o an open mind, but comments like these are much bigger examples of the fans being the closed-minded know-it-alls, IMO.

People need to stop reading negative posts as a personal attack on themselves for liking it. I personally find them very helpful.

People who don't like something don't need to stop overanalyzing and lightening up, YOU need to grow thicker skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArGarBarGar View Post
Sometimes I hate to read forums involving TV shows I like. There are always those know-it-alls that want to tell you how terrible a show you like is. The last 10 pages are a testament to that.

Jeez, it isn't perfect but it's damn fine TV.
Why are they know-it-alls just because they think it's terrible (and clearly DON'T think it's damn fine TV)? And why is it a problem that someone doesn't like something that you do?

Last edited by Shareefruck: 12-09-2012 at 10:47 PM.