View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Interactif

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Jvr and kadri might be a good pairing. I'm assuming frattin would be up with the leafs and frattin and kadri have great chemistry.

Kessel-bozak-lupul
Kulie-grabo-mac
Jvr-kadri-frattin

Those players would be our top 9 obviously, just placement is an issue. Kulie and mac are not set on the second line. I would start that line out together because of the history and chemistry they have together and see how it goes. Jvr wouldn't stay on the thrid line. Mac and Kadri have played really well together in the short sample we've seen, so mac and jvr can switch lines. You could do the same with jvr and kulie but I don't like the idea of separating grabo and kulie. They work well with other people, Kulie would balance the defense on the third line, but him ang grabo work well together. And I think kulie should start on a fresh scale since he's doing great in russia and putting him on the third line to begin the season just wouldn't make sense.
If Kadri makes the Leafs he has to get top 6 mins, this will be his best chance to develop. If he earns it, he should get time with Kule and JVR, there has to be a time we transition into a new era, the current team has had enough chances to prove themselves. When they tanked last year, it was an open admission this team does not have what it takes. As with any organization, if you fail, expect changes. Not the status quo of accepting mediocrity.