View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 11:46 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
#9 Abraham and Kuleshov #19 against Brampton today played terrible. I dont see every Erie game but what I saw from them from a decision making standpoint was terrible. Erie defenseman aside from Pelech, make horrible outlet passes. Abraham panics and just wants to get rid of the puck, doesnt matter where it goes. This happened on so many occasions. The third or fourth goal was a result of 2 turnovers in there own zone, trying to make horrible outlet passes and finally they made them pay for it. They need to work on breaking out. Today I really questioned what the heck the Coach was doing. I have no idea why Erie tries 100 foot passes all game long, which never seemed to work. I dont know why they wont stop that asap. Ya they are low on talent right now but Im not sure why those long stretch passes are constant. They would love a puck rusher. Mcdowell I like his skating alot. Pelech can skate well for a big man, but they would love an elite puck mover who can skate that puck up the ice. Donnay is big but in small spaces he moves very slowly. Id really play Felker in a Top 4 and PP role alot down the stretch. I like Hodgeson skating and his upside. I like him playing with Harper. I feel bad for the team, I know how tiring losing gets. Dansk is a fantastic goalie, he deserves so much credit for not snapping at his teammates. This must be tough on him. I like how Erie drafted in the begginning of the draft, but was very puzzled with other parts. I hope they can draft well this year. The first round is the easiest part of the draft. If they can do something like the Soo did this year grabbing a few really good guys in the 5-6 rounds, it would be fantastic.