Thread: Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info/Discussion 6.0
View Single Post
Old
12-09-2012, 11:54 PM
WoostahShaahks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Fischer View Post
Sateri's looking quite good out there. I was really impressed with him in the third. I still wonder about his glove but does anyone else think he could usurp the starting gig in the next few weeks--especially if he stays hot and keeps winning? I think it'll be a timeshare for the foreseeable future because Stalock while his last two games have been rough (especially that Portland game) hasn't been that bad and I think he still carries favor with the Roy and company.

As much as I want to see the next game, I'm more interested in seeing who gets the nod against the Whale. Not being a back to back, I think the nod will be quite telling of what the team thinks. Then again it could just be a move to go with the hot hand. It's like the Sharks have an AHL version of Elliot-Halak on their hands with a 1A, 1B tandem. A good problem to have.
Stalock deserved a win Saturday night... probably in regulation too. It was the firepower that was lacking, definitely not him. He didn't look too bad in Portland... a little off but nothing to get concerned about. Sateri won't surpass him as starting goalie but it's nice to have a solid goalie in net either way.