View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 05:39 AM
upinarms

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoasttoCoast View Post
Ottawa is very good, blew out a injury riddled Nepean, beat Smith Falls today, they now have the best record in the league.
I'm not knocking Smith Falls, but there is only 1 puck on the ice and they have 5 kids who want it on their stick, they will figure it out.

CPC over Nep. today- Very physical game by CCHL standards. CPC came out hard and deserved the 1st. period. It was pretty even the rest of the way. No real set lines for Nepean after line One, #1 was Rodier, Hedges, Neil. Sharples and Milito played forward for most of the game. Yarwood played defense again today, he seemed to be skating better and confident with the puck. I know they are looking to upgrade their defense some how, but I'm not sure they can afford to leave him on defense.
Disappointing, Nepean won 5 games in a row before today, but the one loss drops them to 3rd in their division, things are tight.
Both Smith Falls and Nepean coming of losses, should be a good game on Wednesday.
It appears you were at both games today. You seem to know what went on at both of them. Were you really at either?