View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 06:51 AM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
they're the product, they're not average joes you can easily replace without concequences... seriously, after so many thread does one stil need to explain this to anyone ?

neved said they were making billions a year, I said they were billionnaires, wich they are. If you cant make the difference, dont quote, thanks.

Now, wich parameters do you use to describe this as "fair" ? (I know, finance, that's the only thing you think you have - but besides that...)
Who invests the capital for Cirque du Soleil? The performers? No, it's the owner.
They're the product right?
I was talking about capital, the fact you constantly find a way to ignore that is weird.

As for the owners, you said they were billionaires and keep making billions, they dont make billions from hockey. Not sure why you have to focus on that though, it's irrelevant. You're just picking away at minor details, an unimportant one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
when you're working to get a job that involves being in great shape it isnt a privilege but a job requirement, I mean... you think everyone on the coaching staff would be ok of guys like Price and PK came into training cap in really bad shape ? be serious for a sec here...

I'm surprised you arent saying stuff like "life choice" when it comes to owners...
It's not because it's a job requirement that it isn't a privilege. You get to train with some of the best coaches in the world, that's a privilege. I don't care if you think it's a necessity, it remains a privilege that very few in this world gets to experiment.

Price and PK could come into camp as fat slobs, if they performed well, it would change nothing. Emelin came in with a big gut last year, his performance however was still good, so nothing was made of it.

I did speak of life choice for owners. Their life choice happens when they opted to go into business before hockey. Purchasing a franchise is nothing more than another business investment.

Last edited by Habsfan18: 12-10-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: merge