View Single Post
12-10-2012, 07:08 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Montecristo View Post
You have yet to enlighten me. I'm under the impression the debate is over whether or not josh hamiltons heroin addiction should be factored into the red six signing him. I am on the "it should be" side of things, while not only are you on the "it shouldn't be" side you are also looking down upon those who don't agree with you.

I don't have a problem attacking josh hamiltons character. The fact that he is currently addicted to heroin, although not using heroin currently is my justification. I don't care if he's 10 years clean, he will always be an addict. I'm just saying let some one else roll the dice.
I told you my problem. But since you and your other condescending friend don't get it I'll say it again.

Pay attention.

Recovering. He is a recovering heroin addict.

He is not a heroin addict. He isn't using heroin today. To say it the way you did is callous, inaccurate, and *******y.

Yeah, his past problems are always hanging over him and absolutely any team has to consider it when signing him. Never said otherwise.

But you can say it with a little more tact. It is dismissive and insulting. We have people on this board, respected posters, that have talked about past problems with substance abuse. What you said was insulting to them and to anyone that has ever been touched, directly or indirectly, by substance abuse problems.

Now go away.