View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 08:17 AM
dansk55

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy View Post
Count me in as one of DeAngelo's biggest fans from day#1. I honestly thought the sting found themselves their own Ryan Ellis. A year and half later I have to admit that my patience has worn thin. He has all the skill necessary to succeed but either his temperament or ego or hockey IQ won't allow his development to advance. His skill set is unreal, even Elite but I too have finally given up on his ability to be successful at the next level. All that said, even given his liabilities, he can be successful at the ohl level so before dumping him off at least give it an earnest effort in rehabilitation with a humbling 'healthy scratch' or 2 (not that I think that will have any effect). If that doesn't work than I would have to agree that his best asset to the sting is what he'd get back in a trade.
I totally agree... before cutting him loose, try him upfront...the kid has anger management issues...and if you're going to sit him, sit him for a few games until he gets the picture.
So why isn't Nemecek playing? Or Dipalo...send them to Jr. B... or cut em loose. sitting isn't helping either, or is Jock hoping they'll quit to save face?