View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 12:58 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvtowatch View Post
Kaura has never jumped out at me so I don't have a real opinion there. Zeppieri should go in the top 50. I loved the way he played as a bantam last year when he was called up to play with the 96 team. I have spoken to a few OHL scouts who like Marner. Don't be surprised if he goes high in the 2nd rd. He has grown some but needs to fill out.
I like Marner too, but Ill admit I like 3-4 Don Mills guys more moving forward. Marner will probably have prove himself in Junior A first. Marner is one of the best conditioned players in the GTHL, this gives him an advantage now, but its not applicable in the OHL. Marner has quick acceleration but lacks top end speed from my view. I think its more about his endurance being able to pull away from guys as oppose to his top end speed. One interesting player for me on Don Mills is Isaak Iacobucci #61. 6-1 160. Ive seen glimpses of incredible acceleration and speed and puck skills. Id like to see what he can do in the Marlies Tournament. Iacobucci needs more polishing but I think he is an interesting prospect. #4 Dunda is growing on me too. Big guys can be a tad inconsistent like Hargraves and Bourne were last year. In my view, Dunda is a better prospect for the OHL than Noah Jordan. Id like to see Dunda hit a bit more but I like his play recently. I like Dunda's feet for a big kid. I also like Oakden #9, Robinson #8, #3 Mcconnach, #27 Schneider.

Last edited by mapleleaf979: 12-10-2012 at 01:04 PM.
mapleleaf979 is offline   Reply With Quote