Thread: Raptors Discussion: v.23: The Return of Kyle Lowry
View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 12:21 PM
Eytinge

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatshype View Post
Derrick Williams - As been pointed out before, Williams is sort of a man without a position. Not big/strong enough for the 4-spot, not fast enough for the 3-spot. I'm not saying it would be AWFUL because he definitely has potential to put it together, but it'll be a project. Additionally, I doubt Minnesota really wants Bargnani when they already have Love that can stretch the floor if necessary.

Tiago Splitter - Not a bad destination for Bargnani, but I'm not sure if Splitter really fits well with us. Is he better than Ed Davis?

Derrick Favors - Utah definitely won't be giving him up. Millsap isn't sticking around in Utah (if speculation is correct), and they hold Favors in pretty high regard.

As for Granger, I think he'd be nice for us to have him, but I really really doubt he'll play for us with any kind of enthusiasm, if at all. This is a guy that refused to even work out for Toronto in his draft year. I don't think that kind of personality will work well here.
Plus Indiana has David West and Psycho T at PF, they won't trade their best player for another PF.