View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 12:44 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLFan8771 View Post
Yeah I agree with you here Malpeleaf, every pick after the 3rd round I was waiting and waiting for them to say they drafted David Miller, well that never happened and the Soo got a steal. I like the pick of Raddyish as he has a great release but I know he may have a tough time making the team, I also do not understand the pick of Lattavo at all. I watched him at the rookie camp and he certainly looked out of place. I think they could have drafted him in the last round if they wanted him that badly.
Was Riley Robertson at camp? How did he look? Santino Centorame was available when they choose Robertson. Erie looks like they drafted there players after looking at a sizing chart. Raddyish was a 5-6 Dman last year. Moved from Forward in his earlier years, i think. He does have a nice shot, but for a defenseman he is far away from getting all the details squared away. He isnt that big either for a Dman in the O. U can make up for lack of size by being fierce but I guess they didnt see Miller play enough. Tough as nails. Why not take a flyer on Jake Evans who went 8th round. Committed to Notre Dame and let people know that, but still take a risk like Barrie did with Lemieux. Kids change there mind. Jake Evans has NHL scouts looking at him at Buzzers game. Apparently they are looking at Troy Joseph and Jake Evans is jumping out at them. If he is on the Buzzers next year, Evans will have a ton of NHL scouts looking at him specifically. Evans has 12 powerplay assists in 27 games. 29 points in those games. They could have drafted any of the Mississauga Rebels Defenseman who had a super, super strong 6 guys who all had size and the coach rolled the lines because the talent wasnt a big drop off. Alot of the Rebels talented D-core fell in the draft.