View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 01:34 PM
sully1410

vCash: 50
NHL has cancelled games through to Dec 30. That is apparently 43% of the season.

In order to see hockey this year, there needs to be a 48 game schedule. That means that there needs to be an agreement within the next month or so.

For the very first time, I'm not optimistic and I cannot see how they are going to get this done.

**** them both. A bunch of greedy ****ing *******s. Through this whole thing I was pro owner, but would it have been too much to ask to give a little on the contract rights?

Don't answer that, because apparently it is.

In my personal view, the owners are shouldering half the blame for this lockout at this point. It was the players to this point with their stall tactics and their half assed proposals to this point...now it's the owners and their ******** hard line.

Maybe I'm wrong, and if I am please correct me.

They were so close last week, and that have me do much hope that they had actually pulled their heads out of each others *****. Now, I'm just...crushed really.

I just don't see it happen, and this time I hope the league and everyone in it feels it. I really do. I want them to think twice before flipping the switch on a lock out.

Bunch of ****ing bag lickers.