View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Sined
The AndroidBugler!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
Well I figured out what the issue was with the MMS texting, I can't send or receive pictures unless I have 4g turned on. Retarded, but it's an easy fix. I just don't understand why I'm able to send SMS offline but MMS is a separate function as far as messaging goes.
It's because MMS need to be sent through carrier's servers rather than between two devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
And now I've got a new problem. In the upper right hand corner I get this symbol

And it won't go away and for the life of me I can't figure out why its there. All I did to the phone was turn off debugging mode when in USB mode because AVG suggested I do so. But i doubt the two are related.
Could you take a screenshot of your homescreen so we can see the symbol? (swipe your hand across the entire screen like if you were pushing a ball off the top of your screen)

After a quick Google Search it seems like you MIGHT have turned off notifications. To re-enable it slide your notification pane down scroll all the way to the right side of your quick settings (wifi, gps etc) and select notification.