View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Nick1219

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
Yakupov isn't a franchise player. He's a franchise prospect.

Nonetheless, i'm sorry Nick. I know i approved the deal in a PM but i have to change my mind.I cant let you trade away Yakupov for anything short of a HUGE overpayment about 4 hours after posting a brand new Franchise Player Rule.

Yakupov will remain an Oiler for a very long time. Baertschi will remain a Flame as well.

The identities of teams are becoming more watered down and i dont like it. I dont mind depth players moving but teams should retain most, if not all, of their core group of players.

I've been considering this for a long time but havn't wanted to say anything. I'm completely in favor of restarting the league. Erasing all trades, going back to season 1, and heavily enforcing the Franchise Player Rule. 27 Superstar players have been traded away, some multiple times in less than 2 seasons. This isn't what i wanted my league to turn out to be. I sacrificed my original intentions in order to have an active league and its coming back to bite me.

I'd understand why a lot of you wouldn't want to do this, since you've made trades and built your team for the better. I have one of the best rosters in this league though and i honestly wouldn't mind starting over from season 1 again.
Bartschi isn't a franchise prospect as well?!?

How are we supposed to over pay each other? Lol and I sent you that trade idea like 2 days ago before this "franchise player rule" came into effect?

Nick1219 is offline   Reply With Quote