View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 04:44 PM
wingman22

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
Ya I have. For me it took awhile, to see all the little things Strome does. Stephens jumps out at u more with his feet and puck skills but Strome is more productive all over the ice. Strome's constant good decisions impress me, He outsmarts guys. Thats whats changed for me. I personally think Stephens needs a fleet footed, playmaker to bring out the best in him. A playmaker that can feed Stephens on the breakout and join him up the ice to make things happen. There are both excellent prospects, I would be happy if I had one or the other. The only improvement for Strome is his explosion right now, but he should be fine. Do u see the Dal Colle similarities? The 98's should remind u of the 96's, next year. The bantam 98's look like they have 3-4 first round picks for 2014 draft.
Definitely Dal Colle similarities although Del Colle seemed to have better feet.. Strome is deceivingly quick.
A fleet footed winger or player to play with Stephens is a must.
I have seen the 98s play, I think it will be between them and JRC.. I don't think there will be a team better then the 96s. I believe 8 of them are in the OHL right now. I like to see players compete in the big games and the games that are 3-2. Unfortunate there are not to many of these.
The 98 age group appears to be a lot deeper than the 97s. 4 kids off the 98s. Will go 1st round with most of team gone in 3.