View Single Post
Old
12-10-2012, 06:33 PM
DuckJet
Poster of the Year

vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme an olands View Post
i was really hoping the knife would only be available as a primary or secondary weapon.

i hate being panic knifed
The default knife? When has it ever been a primary or secondary weapon before this game? I know you get a knife as your secondary if you don't pick a secondary weapon. But...R3 has always been the panic knife/tac knife/ballistic knife stab or slash button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueline Bomber View Post
Anyone get real creative with their emblem? I know there are tons of "how to" videos that show you how to create Spongebob characters or Kirby or yadda, yadda, yadda.

I attempted to do the Wild logo. It's certainly not the most polished emblem out there, but I figured since the vast majority of people looking at it wouldn't know what it was even if it was polished (and it's close enough to be recognizable to hockey fans).

I'd post it here, but I have no idea how to (if it's even possible) show the CoD profile offlien.
I managed to do the Ducks logo by memory. Only part is, the black background egg shape at the right end of the webbed D can't be sized or formatted to correctly make a seamless Ducks D so there's two rigid bumps near the front.

The wild one could be a bit challenging if you're trying to be accurate with all the coloring and what not.